Fabian’s almost eternal search for the frisbee.
German photography, russian beer and swedish summer.Also during the last sunday I finally had my first day at work which went smoothly, ofcourse. But the days and hours before it starts me mind is always filled with worst case scenarios and angst. But I liked it, I barely cared that I had to go up at 4.45 this morning. My room is still a mess though the list of things needed is pretty long among the most vital parts to make it livable is :
- Nice looking lamps, current ones are too few and too IKEAish.
- Somewhere to have my one thousand shirts. Preferably Hermiones handbag.
- The warmest, cosiest armchair, for reading, drinking, thinking and of course using the lovely computer.
- Plants/seedlings/furns, the ones that have survived in my fathers apartment should be scientifically researched due to their ability to survive drought. (no kidding!!). They look quite sad though. :((
- Actually I was kidding.
- A globe of the earth (which could also be a lamp).
- More wood panels in general.
- And a million other stuff. But I don’t mean to sound pessimistic, I really like it anyhow.
I have also found a new possible internship in the middle east so lets hold our thumbs. I have ironically started to like the idea though of having a year in gothenburg studying arabic and philosphy. Anyway, now I am off to celebrate with some cheap screwdrivers that rooms works and other random stuff all turned out pretty good. Cheers!